Blogging has been around the internet for the last few decades while podcasts came into existence in 2004.
With Google giving importance to content, both blogging and podcasting can prove beneficial when it comes to online brand promotion.
However, both blogging and podcasting have their own pros and cons. Hence, it would be difficult to choose one.
Advantages of Blogging
- Around 47% of 18-29 years old read blogs at least once every four weeks.
- Creating a blog requires very little time.
- A blog requires fewer tools and less technical expertise to create when compared to a podcast.
- In terms of SEO, a blog offers more benefits than a podcast. It lets you add and find for industry-related keywords easily, meaning better reach.
- You can add visually appealing graphics to catch the attention of your readers which, in turn, will help you build a good reputation in your industry.
However, you will either need to develop excellent writing skills or outsource the content writing work to a writer.
Advantages of Podcasting
- Brands that market their products and services on business podcasts enjoy an average of 14% rise in purchase intent.
- Not every business is podcasting, meaning there is a massive opportunity for you to promote your brand online.
- Podcasting helps you build a better human connection with your listeners.
- Podcasts can be listened to while multitasking. They don’t require the visual attention of the audience.
- Most people don’t read long-form content; however, 80% of listeners listen to the entire podcast (even if it is 30 minutes long).
However, you will need to commit more time to create a podcast than you would on blogging. Also, you must have robust knowledge in your industry to create podcasts.
Blogging vs. Podcasting: Which one is right for your business?
When it comes to online brand promotion, I think blogging would be more beneficial. Why? Because podcasting is more about sharing your industry knowledge while blogging lets you address the pain points of a large segment of the audience.
Besides, blogging increases the chances of appearing on the top of the search results. This means better visibility on the internet.
If you are looking for the best SEO services in Delhi, then you’re in the right place. SEO Services India is the best provider of ORM services in Delhi. Our experts work with you to understand your needs and then work on to create a tailored strategy for online brand reputation.
Source: Free Guest Posting Articles from ArticlesFactory.com